C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Pork Boys Do Halloween 2021

Boo!  Just a few pics to show how M.P. decorated our Halloween feast:

Click to enlarge.




Didn't he do a brilliant job with the jack o'lanterns?  The flowers were on sale at the grocery store.  Dinner was just a great big pot of steaming beef stew and a pan of hot cornbread - a perfect fall feast.  Oh, and a delicious made-from-scratch pumpkin pie, of course, topped with real whipped cream.  A real treat to eat.  The trick is, we were so hungry, we didn't take any food pics this time, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

-----


5 comments:

Tim said...

Which Jack O’ Lantern is M.P.? And by inference, which is you? Grin!

Frank said...

Elegant as always. Quite the pumpkin carver too.

Russ Manley said...

Tim: Ha, ha! I really hadn't thought about it.

Frank: Yes, M.P. is a real artiste in all he does. All the elegance is due to his efforts; I just wash the dishes.

Davis said...

Comedy & Tragedy Jack o' Lanterns - delightful!

Russ Manley said...

Clever, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails