C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 22, 2018

Beach Mix, 7/22/18


Let's have a beach party!  

Sunday Drive is on summer hiatus while I offer some favorites from the mid-sixties for fun in the sun and tans on the sands.

What memories do these songs bring back for you?


Surfin' USA, Beach Boys, 1964:




Uptight (Everything's Alright), Stevie Wonder, 1965:




Let's Hang On, Four Seasons, 1965:




I Only Want to Be with You, Dusty Springfield, 1964:




Nowhere to Run, Martha and the Vandellas, Ready Steady Go! 1965:





2 comments:

Tim said...

#4 and #5 please Bubba....Oh, sorry, it’s not the weekend. Lol!

Jeez, I remember all of these! What a great selection, thanks for the memories, I can hear music. :))

Davis said...

I was totally obsessed with the beach Boys and their ilk. Something about a life beyond my reach, perhaps...

Related Posts with Thumbnails