C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, August 23, 2013

Trans Navy Seal Denounces Chelsea Manning

Former Navy Seal Kristin Beck, once part of the team that later hunted down Osama Bin Laden, slammed convicted wikileaker Chelsea (née Bradley) Manning today on her Facebook page - via Joe.My.God.:
What you wear, what color you are, your religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity has no basis on whether you are a CRIMINAL or NOT. For this person, whether male or female to use gender identity to act 'BADLY' is a slap in the face to me and everyone who does not fit the 'Binary Gender Norm.' It is not an excuse for anything illegal or unjust. This person took an oath to protect American interest and defend the constitution, and took additional oaths due to security clearances to protect information that leaders deem secret. There are legal avenues to whistle blow or bring attention to issues. THIS person is a liar and a thief and a traitor to many people. If Bradley is truly 'Chelsea' then 'she' is a traitor to ME personally. There is no excuse.

Beck published her memoir, Warrior Princess, earlier this year, recounting her life as a closeted transgender person while serving in one of the toughest military outfits anywhere. Here's an interview Anderson Cooper did with her after the book came out:



4 comments:

Davis said...

I feel badly for Manning's legal troubles, but she got herself into this on her own.

(I must say I had trouble using those pronouns considering no change has taken place as yet).

Tim said...

This transgender business is a red herring. He's a disgrace to his uniform and his country.

Russ Manley said...

Yup, the trans stuff is totally beside the point. Whether in a skirt or in trousers, the kid made a very, very bad mistake, and now he's got to face the music. Like Davis, I feel sorry for the stupid little shit too, but - he hurt a lot of people and violated his trust.

Russ Manley said...

PS - the military has said oh hell no to financing sex change surgery in their prison system, unlike in the civilian one. Too bad.

Poor bastard is in for a rough time. God help him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails