C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today's Quote

It’s great we live in a democratic society, but we’ve lost all sense of decorum and occasion. To be on Fifth Avenue is now about the same as being on the Coney Island boardwalk.

--"Shirtless Goes the City," The New York Times
 
 
Your Head Trucker has been saying the same thing for the last forty years, but nobody has paid me the slightest bit of attention. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen today in church: A man (not a teenager) in t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops, and the t-shirt had a monkey-chest-&-abs graphic on it. It was in Frisco, TX but still, come on - it was an Episcopal church!

Russ Manley said...

Case in point, exactly.

Davis said...

O Tempora O Mores!

Related Posts with Thumbnails