C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Drive: Eleanor Rigby

I searched for a hymn but nothing sounded right today. Only this.

Is it possible, just possible, do you think, that instead of Right and Left using all these horrible murders - which are now become routine, a new horror every week in every city and town across the land, it almost seems - to score points off each other with outrageous, unprovable accusations - could it be just barely possible that the fault has nothing at all to do with politics of any stripe - but with ourselves?



2 comments:

Larry said...

Precisely, Russ. As the wise old fucker observed, "The fault is with ourselves." The glue that is securing our great socio-political experiment is losing its cohesion.
Sad, really.

Russ Manley said...

Yes, and worse is to come.

Related Posts with Thumbnails