C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, May 13, 2012

"I'm Their Mother . . . and Their Father"

Perhaps today it's appropriate to give a little shout out to all the gay parents who are doing such a great job raising kids - many of whom would never have had father or mother otherwise.  A quick peek at one amazing family in Arizona:



Read more about how this family grew - and grew - and grew - in this article from their hometown newspaper: 2 Gay Dads, 12 Happy Kids.

2 comments:

Frank said...

God love them,,,

Russ Manley said...

God help them is what I said. Though the news story points out that both dads are from families of the same humongousity, so I guess they're used to living with a crowd. A truly wonderful thing they're doing - but me, I'd just as soon go join the Foreign Legion. Grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails