C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Half-Naked Sailors Swarm Up Greased Pole



In an annual tradition, members of the freshman class of 2015 at Annapolis yesterday climbed the 21-foot-high Herndon Monument, which was previously lubed with 200 pounds of lard by upperclassmen. The lads strained every muscle to get up there, and with a lot of sweaty teamwork succeeded in 2 hours, 10 minutes.

What they did afterward with all those well-lubed bodies is not stated.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Oh to be that monument, covered in grease and half-naked sailors Last years class were very cute.

You'll like the British equivalent here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaiRLNLuSGQ&feature=related

Russ Manley said...

YouTube is all fucked up for me the last 24 hours, can't get any videos to play - have no clue why but it's working my last nerve here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails