C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, June 14, 2010

That's Gay: Commercials

Bryan Safi goes undercover to investigate gay characters in TV ads:



Ah but in France, they're a little more open about teh gayz - as in this commercial for Mickey D's:


Yeah, I know it's like so 15 minutes ago - just haven't had a chance to post it until now.

Funny thing is, as charming and delightful as it is - some of the bitchy queens big-dog gay bloggers have barfed all over it for not being in-your-face enough. 

But I'm lovin' it.  Makes sense to me.  Thanks, McD - I'm gonna run out and get me a quarter-pounder right now.  Seriously.

3 comments:

Frank said...

Try this: http://www.commercialcloset.org/

dave said...

Someday Americans will grow up.

Mareczku said...

Thanks for sharing, Russ. That was cool. I liked the McDonald's commercial.

Related Posts with Thumbnails