C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, July 27, 2024

Trump Promises "You Won't Have to Vote Anymore" if He's Elected

Chilling words.  Of course he means what he says.  And Christianity has nothing to do with it.

 

His Christianist followers say we Democrats are inciting violence against Trump by saying mean things about him, like he's a dictator and a threat to democracy. 

As if that's just some ridiculous notion we dreamed up out of thin air. 

Listen to his words. Read His Lips. 

He is the golden idol of a massive cult, and his followers are chugging down the Kool-Aid. 

We just can't let American history end this way. 

Vote!  While you still can.


-----

2 comments:

M. Pierre said...

things like this are truly threats. it's about time someone called this out for just what it is... subversive terrorism. internal terrorism, when violence is casually suggested...or warned it might happen... ITS TERRORISM folks wake up. Trump isn't a person... he/it is "THE LIE" and THE LIE is a huge domestic enemy to our country.

Russ Manley said...

Absolutely, you are so right! Dictators thrive on adulation and fear. He's as big a threat as Hitler ever was, and that's no exaggeration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails