C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, July 26, 2024

Newsbites 7/26/24

There are 103 days left until the election, November 5th.  Check your voter registration, and be sure it's up to date.

What a difference a week makes - from depression to elation!  I Hope the Dems keep the campaign train fired up and steaming right on to victory - not just for the good of the party, but also for the country and the world, and all us little people who live and love and work in it.

Here are a few news clips worth watching.  First, the Obamas endorse Kamala: 

 

Governor Walz on the "he-man woman haters" in the Republican party:

 

Secretary Pete on Trump's fear of debating Kamala:

 

Former Ambassador Susan Rice on Kamala's creds to be Commander-in-Chief:

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails