C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, June 14, 2020

Cuomo to Protesters: You Won, You're Right, Let's Fix the Police

In a news conference yesterday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced that he is giving all 500 cities and counties in the state until April 1 to reform or redesign their law enforcement agencies - or lose all state funding. Wow. Now that's a leader.




That's also your Head Trucker's idea of a real man: cool and calm, steady and strong, going straight to the heart of a problem and fixing it without fuss or muss. Clear-sighted and straight-talking.  No pretense, no bullshit.  Knows what to do and does it, boom.  Doesn't push people around, but is no pushover himself. That's what we call a cowboy out here in Texas.  A good guy.  A rock.

Why is he not President?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails