C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, December 23, 2016

Understanding

A Capra-esque short film that tells a poignant tale in less than three minutes. Description from Kodak Motion Picture Film's YouTube channel:
Director Terry Rayment's 35mm film "Understanding" poignantly depicts the transformational power of love and happiness. Cinematographer Kate Arizmendi captured all of the emotions beautifully on KODAK VISION3 500T 5219.




2 comments:

Frank said...

Very sweet and moving....it is fortunate that the young man lives in a time when, not only is it possible for him to have a boyfriend, but to also have a supportive family.

Unfortunately, there are still LGBT teens who are homeless because their parents have thrown them away.

Davis said...

I just saw this in Facebook. Yes he is indeed blessed to be alive today. When I was young this was far from being possible even in the most enlightened families.

Related Posts with Thumbnails