C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, January 8, 2015

Julia Child: The Omelette Show

An omelette is the best thing in the world to eat, and the simplest to cook. It really takes no particular skill - just 20 seconds in the skillet, and you're done. Seriously, people - everyone should know how to make an omelette, and your friends will thank you for it. Julia shows how in this episode first broadcast in 1972:




Just to reinforce the lesson, here's Jacques Pepin showing us the difference between a country omelette and a classic one:




2 comments:

Davis said...

The country omelet I can manage - Julia's has failed me every time.

Tim said...

Well, I'm a country boy too. But why is he using metal implements in a non-stick pan? It ruins them and makes my teeth go on edge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails