C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, October 4, 2013

Waitin' for the Weekend

Sorry guys, the best I could find for this week's feature is a bunch of half-naked homosexual perverts in leather britches, running around flaunting their lifestyle in public, as usual.  Guess you can watch it if you want to, and don't mind having that sort of thing, um, shoved down your throat.  As they say.




You want to order their perverted, soul-corrupting, family-destroying calendar, visit their website. Though I can't think why anyone would.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Well, it beats Julie Andrews and the Von Trapp tribe! LOL ;)

Stan said...

that sounded like Michael Buble' singing. Anyway the guy in the Mohawk is hot as hell.
Have a good one.

Frank said...

They're as gay as we are. Rainbow umbrella and all. It's great they support HIV/AIDS charities.

Russ Manley said...

Tim and Stan - glad you like, pardners. And it is indeed Michael Buble.

Frank - I totally missed the rainbow umbrella. Guess I was misled by all the Swiss Misses in the vid. I'll correct my post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails