C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, October 13, 2013

Betty Crocker Loves All Families

Betty's crew went to Pride celebrations all around the country this year and made this video to show their support for equal marriage.  Sweet.




I have to say, though, there's something disturbing about the leather dads. Who wears fetish gear for a day in the park with the kid? Of course, there was probably a Pride parade happening too, but . . . it just doesn't seem right to me, on several levels. Granted, I could be wrong, but I'm just afraid the little boy is going to be a very unhappy young man when he grows up.

Of course, there are totally hetero biker couples who wear all kinds of outrageous stuff and dress their tykes in it too, as soon as they can toddle around. Not usually with great outcomes down the road, though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails