C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, May 10, 2013

Waitin' for the Weekend

Something different this week: a truckload of cute guys, including the now-defunct DC Cowboys, do a flash mob at Dupont Circle in Washington - which, in case my overseas truckbuddies don't know, is the heart of the gayborhood in the nation's capital. Your Head Trucker visited there once himself.



I like this kind of demonstration, there should be more of that.

3 comments:

Stan said...

Very cool and talented young people.

uptonking said...

Personally tired of the whole 'Glee' thing. And dancing fairies in general. But the joy is nice to see. Thanks for sharing. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Harpers Keeper said...

Fun to watch. Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails