C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Prom Etiquette

It's prom season - is your dance card filled yet? While you're sitting there beside the phone waiting for that special young man to call, fellas, it's a good time to brush up on your prom etiquette. Love the genuine Southern accents in this film, made in the Azalea City in 1961 by the Coca-Cola Company.



Though it's rather sad to think that all these golden lads and girls, if not come to dust, are now Republicans and Rush Limbaugh fans, obsessed with God, guns, and gays. Pity.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Love the 'plaid shirt' at 05:09, what thoughtful boys! ;)

Davis said...

Of course I bought my prom date a nosegay...

Russ Manley said...

LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails