C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, May 3, 2013

Tired Old Queen at the Movies: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes


Steve Hayes reviews the fabulous 1953 musical:
Jane and Marilyn have a comic field day together aided by a supporting cast which includes Tommy Noonan, Charles Coburn and precocious little George "Foghorn" Winslow, who may be the youngest millionaire on the boat, but has an eye for a good-looking girls. Adapted from the hit Broadway show with musical numbers staged by legendary choreographer and Marilyn confidante Jack Cole, it's a lush Technicolor eyeful that will have you laughing hysterically and humming for days.



Watch more fabulous movie reviews at Steve's YouTube channel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails