C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Notes from the Clown Car

For the sake of posterity, I have to post this unforgettable moment when our very own Clueless Leader of Texas, Butthead Perry, fucked himself in front of a live audience on nationwide television:



Even worse, he still had the audacity to show his face the next day and claim virginity:



Trust me when I tell you, boys:  it couldn't have happened to a more deserving candidate.  Also, my friends, I have to share with you Rachel's absolutely brilliant, wickedly funny deconstruction of Herman Cain's career as the biggest performance-art con man since Andy Warhol:



All of which would be roll-on-the-floor funny, if only there were a serious political party as the alternative, instead of the National Honor Society doing a Saturday-morning carwash. Andrew Sullivan on why the Democrats suck:



What happens to a country when there is no adult in the room? I guess we'll find out, won't we?

(Side note: shocking photo from the failed state of Mexico.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails