C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday Drive: Candida/Knock Three Times


My truckbuddies of a certain age will certainly remember these lighthearted tunes by Tony Orlando and Dawn from 1970, a very pleasant way to begin a warm and sunny, spring-like morning here in Texas. I always thought Tony was sexy, especially after he grew his hair and stache out. Major woof!


 

But what I really wanted share with you all is this clip I ran across yesterday of Tony performing a farewell concert in Las Vegas just last month - he will be 80 years old in a few weeks, and yet he is still rocking the crowds as he did half a century ago. I saw him and Dawn in concert back in 1976, and it was a fantastic show. Tony is a master showman, a true entertainer, who puts his heart and soul into everything he does on stage. But judge for yourself:


-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails