C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday Drive: Toys and Soldiers

Click to enlarge.

It's a terribly cold morning in Texas - temperature outside is 12 degrees F. and the wind chill is -3.  BRRR!!  The temp inside is pretty low too, despite the furnace and an electric fireplace running full blast.  I think I'll just spend the day in bed under my nice warm covers.

But if you have to be up and about, here's a happy medley to get you moving,  I don't know this iorganist, but he does a fabulous job with these two classic pieces on an Allen concert organ.  (Allen is a Big Name in electronic organs - they make all kinds, from small to ginormous.)  My favorite is the second selection, which always makes me smile.  Enjoy.

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails