C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Talking Turkey

M.P.'s favorite meal is Thanksgiving dinner, so turkey cookery is taken very seriously at our house.  He has his own particular methods and secret ingredients, developed over many years, that I can't possibly share with you all.  But as a public service, here are some tips and tricks from leading authorities to make your turkey day a success. 

Butterball is, of course, the go-to source for all turkey info:

 

If all else fails, call or text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line at 1-800-BUTTERBALL.

But before you cook, you must thaw that bird. Which means, start today! Here's how:

 

For more turkey safety tips, check out the USDA guidelines here

And if you need in-depth, step-by-step directions on all aspects from start to finish, see the Betty Crocker website here

Bon appetit, y'all.

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails