C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Drive: Widor, Toccata

Widor's magnificent toccata, played in celebration of York Minster's newly refurbished organ by Assistant Director of Music Benjamin Morris.  You can have a pleasant musical reverie while listening to this performance and admiring the many scenes of the cathedral's beauty, inside and out.

 

For Cody
1950 - 2005

-----

2 comments:

M. Pierre said...

not sure if I had heard this before or not. parts sounded familiar and the theme throughout as well. stirring and inspiring. and beautiful to see the cathedral in all its glory... and I want some blue paisley socks.

Russ Manley said...

Hahahahaha! I'll put those on my gift list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails