C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday Drive: This Land Is Your Land/America

As performed by Jennifer Lopez at the inauguration of President Biden last year.

 

By the way, M.P. and I early-voted last week, and I'm happy to report that where we live, the elections office is really on the ball.  Voting was quick and easy, and all the ladies minding the place were super helpful and friendly.  With no lines or crowds, we were in and out in less than 10 minutes.  I'm totally sold on this early vote thing.

If you haven't already voted, please plan to vote on Tuesday. 

The country you save may be your own.

-----

2 comments:

Davis said...

I zipped in and out in about 10 minutes, max. All very pleasant. I'm an independent voter, but what's happened to the GOP has me voting almost straight Democratic.

Russ Manley said...

There are Republican voters who happen to be good and decent people, but are very misguided, or are willfully blind to the facts. The party itself is nearly on a level with the Nazis, though. I can't believe this (and much else) has happened in America in my lifetime.

But we seem to have dodged a bullet this time around. I voted the Democratic ticket all the way, even though I dislike one candidate who is quite inept, in my view. But better inept than fascist. And since this is Texas, I knew the Dem wouldn't get into office, anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails