C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, January 10, 2021

Schwarzenegger Denounces Trump, Calls for Unity

Wow. Former Republican governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger in a powerhouse statement has just denounced Trump and his enablers as Nazi-like liars and enemies of democracy, and calls on Americans to unite behind Joe Biden. This you have to see, fellas.  I think my overseas truckbuddies will appreciate these remarks as well, coming from an Austrian-born immigrant to these shores.

 

Quote:  
President Trump is a failed leader.  He will go down in history as the worst president ever.  The good thing is he will soon be as irrelevant as an old tweet.
Your Head Trucker is proud to hear him testify. This will reach some hearts and minds that badly need a wake-up call. Thank you, Conan!


-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails