C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Democratic Convention Highlights, Day 2

For the record, a few notable speeches and presentations from the second night of the virtual convention, selected by your Head Trucker.

Former Democratic candidate Senator Bernie Sanders:




Democratic former President Bill Clinton:




Republican former Secretary of State Colin Powell:




Republican Cindy McCain, widow of the late Senator John McCain:




Gay Democratic former South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg:




The Republican former Governor of Ohio, John Kasich:




And to wrap it all up, a scathing "Memo to Trump" from the Reverend Al Sharpton, who as usual tells it just like it is:





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails