C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunday Drive: In the Garden


For my darling Mama - gone to a better world twenty-five years ago this week.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

He that raised up Jesus from the dead
will also give life to our mortal bodies,
by his Spirit that dwelleth in us.

Wherefore my heart is glad, and my spirit rejoiceth;
my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Thou shalt show me the path of life;
in thy presence is the fullness of joy,
and at thy right hand there is pleasure for evermore.





4 comments:

Davis said...

Thirty-three years have passed since my Mum went on to a better world. God rest your Mother's soul.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks, and the same for your mum.

Davis said...

33 years for me missing my Mum. She is with me every day of my life. Thank you for this post, Russ - those words of the BCP area full of healing and love.

Russ Manley said...

I know what you mean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails