C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Loser One! We Should Have a Revolution!

This election is a total sham and a travesty.  We are not a democracy!
Such haunting words: Donald Trump's tweets on Election Night, 2012, when it seemed that Obama had lost the popular vote to Romney (in fact, as it turned out Obama won 5 million more votes than his opponent).

Click to enlarge.


My trucklady friend June at The Wounded Bird beat me to this already-planned post today; must be telepathy between kindred spirits.


4 comments:

Frank said...

I've become so disgusted with myself for trying to "educate" the facebook world about the joke that is Donald Trump and so disgusted with the comments from others who support him (mostly 3 or 4 gay men that troll my page) that I deleted every post and every photo from my account and deactivated it (I'd started the process weeks ago - as I had planned). I'm not sure how to permanently DELETE the account...but when I find out, that will be next.

Otherwise I would have shared your post there. But I still have the blog...so.

Frank said...

Also, thanks for the source...definitely like sources.

Russ Manley said...

Sources are important. You're welcome. And thanks for the linkback.

Davis said...

I gather there is no way to permanently delete an fb account - deactivation is the best bet.

I'm doing my best not to be goaded into inappropriate commentary. I'ts hard to maintain one's equilibrium.

Related Posts with Thumbnails