C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tired Old Queen at the Movies: Christmas in Connecticut


Steve Hayes serves up a fabulous review of the holiday classic:
Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan spend their wartime holidays together in Peter Godfrey's charming comedy Christmas In Connecticut (1945). With help from two of Warner Brothers' favorite character players - Sydney Greenstreet, in one of his rare comic roles and the adorable Austrian actor S. Z. "Cuddles" Sakal, it's a sweet, funny, romantic and lighthearted way to spend a cozy holiday afternoon by the fire. Happy Holidays!



Catch more great movie reviews at Steve's YouTube channel.

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Russ,
Merry Christmas. may you be blessed now and alwaysed. Merry Christmas once again.

Huga
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Same to you, Ray, and have a very merry Christmas!

Tim said...

Ahh, they don't make them like that anymore, which is a shame because this year the films on Christmas Day are cr*p.

Related Posts with Thumbnails