C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chuck Norris Is Afraid of the Dark - and You

In an historic development, the Democrats have fully embraced equal rights at this year's convention:




But it's got ol' Chuck quaking in his boots and hinting at some desperate last stand against all the forces of evil . . . which would be me and you, buddies:




So who's on the path of sanity and reality? You be the judge.

6 comments:

Frank said...

That is what is so wonderful about the diversity that is America - it even includes Chucky Norris. And everyone can claim to be on the side of "good" fighting "evil". Maybe we will self-destruct one of these days...

Tim said...

Russ, I bet your'e pleased he's not a 'real' Texan!

Russ Manley said...

Frank - it could happen.

Tim - you got that right!

Tim said...

So how come on December 2, 2010, he was given the title honorary Texas Ranger by Texas Governor Goodhair? He's an Oakie! LQTM.

Harpers Keeper said...

Ads like Chuck's confuse me. If the President is re-elected there will be 1000 yrs of darkness? Why doesn't that sound as crazy to everyone to as it does to me? In the last Presidential election I saw a cartoon that said if Obama won 'godless, married homosexuals would parachute into your house and force your to sing the national anthem in Spanish'....but most people knew it was a joke...didn't they?

Russ Manley said...

Tim - Butthead Perry wasn't elected for his brains - which he probably gave away to some Okie too.

HK - It's totally fucking crazy, but you see how far the fundies have gone, whipping themselves into the most extreme nightmare fantasies. And it's all over the gay.

They are a powder keg just waiting for a charismatic leader to come along and ignite the fuse. I don't know how anyone can ever de-fuse their raving paranoid fantasies at this point. Scary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails