C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, June 3, 2011

My Next Yacht


Just when you thought nothing could ever be as much fun again as rolling down the miles in a T-top Firebird . . . check out the Princess V62, which will do 37 knots per hour - that's over 40 fucking mph for you landlubbers.



Not too big to be vulgar, not too small to be cramped. Just right, as Goldilocks said.

Despite the gratuitous heterosexuality in the video, just imagine several young, hung, bronzed and oiled, nearly-naked studs lolling about on the sunbeds or mixing some ice-cold cocktails in the galley.

Sleeps 8. Any which way you want . . . . Grin.

7 comments:

David said...

I'd gladly be your first mate, Captain!

Russ Manley said...

Well, shiver me timbers . . . I bet you would, too.

Grin.

Craig said...

I'll take one. Please have it shipped to me COD and I'll write a cheque (check)...

Anonymous said...

It only sleeps 8? Why that makes for a very anemic orgy...lol

saludos,
raulito

Russ Manley said...

Craig - will be glad to send you one, but in seafoam white or navy blue?

raulito - don't worry bud, the upper lounge and flybridge will hold the overflow crowd nicely.

Craig said...

Oh I think virginal white, don't you Russ? :)

Russ Manley said...

Oh Miss Thing, puh-leeze . . . but okay, if you say so. Grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails