C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Groovy Guys: Rob Grill, The Grass Roots

Um, so this may or may not be the start of a new feature on the Blue Truck:  hot-looking dudes I remember from the days of my youth.  Implies nothing about their sexuality, of course.  But sure did something for mine.  Maybe some of you fellas will remember too.

Today's featured artist:  mustachioed Rob Grill, second from right in this line-up of The Grass Roots, circa 1970.



Rob peforming in 2004:

3 comments:

Frank said...

That clone look with the 'stache is still hot.

Craig said...

He was a looker wasn't he? Cool song too.

Russ Manley said...

Totally good looking, and much hotter than the current clone look of a shaved, hairless, geeky cueball.

Related Posts with Thumbnails