C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grandicrocavis Viasesamensis

Your Head Trucker was never particularly excited with biology class, although he does take a continuing interest in the anatomy and physiology of certain bipedal mammals, genus Homo . . . especially the males of the species, their courtship displays and their mating habits.  In fact, over the years I've personally done a fair amount of amateur field studies in that area, and even now continue to add to my photographic collection on the subject as time permits.

Nevertheless, in the interests of the advancement of science, I present here for your edification a very well researched taxonomic study of a rare avian species, by zoologist Mike Dickison of Duke University.  Do take good notes; this will be included on the final exam.




Honk to Neatorama.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails