C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, July 2, 2010

Afternoon Drive: Only in America

Some cowboys and wannabes to light your firecracker for the Fourth of July, along with one of your Head Trucker's favorite songs. Crank it up, boys. Dream as big as you want to.

Y'all have a real good one this weekend, catch you down the road.

PS - all the pics I uploaded are clear and sharp, not sure why some turn out fuzzy in the montage. For best view, enlarge and then click "view in high quality."

3 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Very hot....and so are you handsome! Happy 4th!

dave said...

Drive safe, now.

Russ Manley said...

Dave - same to ya bud and thanks.

dave - I will and you do the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails