C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 29, 2010

Wintry Mix

Pine Grove Virginia

Rain and snow this morning transitioning to snow showers for the afternoon.  Cold.  Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s.  Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.  Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.  Chance of precipitation:  100%.
Damn.  And I have to go to work in this mess.  Sure wish I could come home to find some young, hairy stud stirring up a mess of Southern Pot Roast.

I'd be so totally grateful, I'd just love him till he couldn't stand it no more.

4 comments:

Stan said...

I know what you mean. I used to just love to play the happy housewife preparing a meal for my man to come home and enjoy a great meal with.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I know wha tyou mean Russ. Tha tis whY I am at home either reading, taken a HOT bath, playing on the computer. I told I would help keep you warm.
Ray

Gary said...

Wow, you guys are colder down there in TX than we are. We had a little snow earlier in the week but finally climbed out of the deep freeze and got some melt on the snow.
Stay warm.

Russ Manley said...

Turned out not to be as much snow stayed on the ground as I expected, but it's cold as hell here - only 29 now and not above freezing again till tomorrow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails