C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, March 22, 2009

On Hiatus

Gonna be taking a little vacation from blogging for a few weeks here. Had a cold which laid me up for a while, then all kinds of stuff got piled on my plate at work and home, so don't have much free time lately.

Thanks to all of you who wrote with concern and good wishes. You guys take care, catch up with ya a little further down the road.

10 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Glad to hear you are okay. I was a bit worried!

T.E.W. said...

Hurry back I was wondering as well what happened with ya.

Doorman-Priest said...

I was getting concerned. Glad to hear you are in the land of the living (although if its a really bad cold I know its the land of the living-dead).

Ray's Cowboy said...

Take care of yourself. Please et us know when you are back in the saddle again.
Ray

Jason Hughes said...

Everyone deserves a break, and I hope you have an enjoyable one!

Anonymous said...

Take care, Bud.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know the situation. Take care of yourself.

Kevin said...

Hey, take it easy, Russ. I wish you all the best, and hope that you return soon!

Ruffy said...

Enjoy! Hope you've been having fun!

Russ Manley said...

Thanks guys, appreciate all your kind thoughts very much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails