C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mood Music: Dreamboat Annie

Two versions of the same song here; I like the second one better. Just lovely; like the notes say, a tribute to strong, beautiful ladies everywhere. You rock.

Got to browsing through YouTube videos of the band Heart, one of my old favorites, and was amazed to discover so many great songs I'd nearly forgotten. Here's another of their classic hits, with a more rocking attitude; the video is too silly to watch, but the sound is great:

2 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

Heart is one of the few groups I've seen in concert. Great music!

Russ Manley said...

Wow, I'm jealous, would have been a great thrill back when. Did get to see Fleetwood Mac and a few others, tho.

They are supposed to be working on a brand new Heart album this year, keep your fingers crossed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails