C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, October 9, 2008

They Stoop to Conquer

McCain is pulling out all the stops to paint Obama as a terrorist:



Which is inciting to hatred, and maybe violence, as witness the following McCain-Palin supporters at a rally in Pennsylvania:



All these people need are white sheets or black shirts to make the picture complete:



McCain and Palin are deliberately inciting hatred; they will have a lot to answer for if anything happens to Obama.

They're pigs.



Even conservative columnist Kathleen Parker says in the Washington Post that McCain's vicious tactic has gotten totally out of hand:

The McCain campaign knows that Obama isn't a Muslim or a terrorist, but they're willing to help a certain kind of voter think he is. Just the way certain South Carolinians in 2000 were allowed to think that McCain's adopted daughter from Bangladesh was his illegitimate black child.

But words can have more serious consequences than lost votes and we've already had a glimpse of the Palin effect.

The Post's Dana Milbank reported that media representatives in Clearwater were greeted with taunts, thunder sticks and profanity. One Palin supporter shouted an epithet at an African-American soundman and said, "Sit down, boy."

McCain may want to call off his pit bull before this war escalates.

2 comments:

The Daily Rant said...

These videos are just DESPICABLE. That blond, mouthy woman in the second video - boy, I would love to have been there just to smack her in the mouth.

These people are hateful, intolerant, ignorant, biased SHEEP. The mob mentality is so obvious in this crowd. It's so noticeable when singled out for things they previously yelled out, that there is a split second of that "oh shit, I just got caught" body language before they try to justify what they just said.

I would love to see their names shown below their faces and I would LOVE to see this on the news - what would those assholes Bill O'Reilly or Hannity think about seeing this? The "good people" of the Midwest and elsewhere who support their candidates - the very same candidates that allow things like this to be said (not that they can control what morons say - after all, look at Sarah Palin...) but they should at the very LEAST speak out against these verbal attacks.

It just reconfirms my belief that a large majority of the people in this country are morons. I am fortunate enough to travel this entire country on a daily basis, but it's unfortunate that I come across these people EVERYWHERE.

Anyway....I'm really enjoying your blog. I'll be passing it on to friends.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, I like your blog too. The header you have up there is way cool, how'd you do that?

yeah, the people in these videos are real assholes. But I've gotten a great idea: how bout after the election, we PAY all of 'em to move to Alaska, permanently? Then they can have their own big, beautiful Righteous Racist Republic and leave the rest of us the hell alone. lol Would you vote for that?

Russ

Related Posts with Thumbnails