C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, June 4, 2022

Party at the Palace, 2022

The Platinum Jubilee festivities continue with a Party at the Palace, curiously featuring only two or three big names, and a long list of unknown youngsters whom nobody ever heard of.  Perhaps it's some sort of jubilee scheme to help disadvantaged children - the Queen is keen on that sort of thing.  And who knew Diana Ross was British?

Update, Midnight in London:  I was away from the computer and could not watch the concert, which is not really my cup of tea, but here is the whole phantasmagoria from the BBC:


-----

2 comments:

Frank said...

Please forgive me, but my first thought was "Super Spreader!"

Russ Manley said...

?? - Are you referring to some kind of tractor, or perhaps to a contagion event? Either way, I'm not keen on a rock concert for a 96-year-old lady. As M.P. said, unprompted by me, why don't they play some music the Queen would actually like?

But I suppose the masses must be placated and entertained. And I'm sure the Queen likes the thought of pleasing other people besides herself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails