C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, May 9, 2019

What's My Line, 2/7/60

For the 500th episode of the long-running game show in 1960, Julie Andrews is the Mystery Guest - but I think you fellas will be even more captivated by the studly first challenger, as I was.




FYI - Coach Brown was a champion swimmer who set many state and national records in his day. As recently as 2013, the 79-year-old was still swimming competitively in events for his age group.


3 comments:

Frank said...

Hard to believe TV was so civil and proper.

Russ Manley said...

Amazing, isn't it? No cursing, no punching, nobody throwing chairs or making dirty jokes or playing stupid. An elegant show from a more civilized time.

Davis said...

Study indeed...

Yes, Frank - life was considerably more civil. I miss it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails