C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Cohen Testifies: "Trump Is a Racist, Con Man, Cheat"

Your Head Trucker is pleased to note that our Republic is still a functioning democracy, or else Michael Cohen would never have been allowed to present his damning testimony to Congress today. I of course cannot comment on the truthfulness of any of it, but it certainly sounds true, given all that we have seen and and all that we have heard from the mouth of Cohen's erstwhile boss.




Cohen's pointed rebuke to Trump in his closing remarks was reminiscent of Jimmy Stewart's climactic denunciation of corrupt politicians in Mr. Smith Goes to Washington:




Let us hope and pray that this is the beginning of the end of Trumpocracy.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails