C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, August 26, 2018

Beach Mix, 8/26/18


Let's have a beach party!

Sunday Drive is on summer hiatus while I offer some favorites from the mid-sixties for fun in the sun and tans on the sands.

What memories do these songs bring back for you?


Barbara AnnBeach Boys, Jack Benny Hour, 1965




Ain't That Peculiar Marvin Gaye, 1965




When You Walk in the RoomJackie DeShannon, 1964




The Teaberry Shuffle, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, 1966




Cara Mia, Jay and the Americans, 1965





2 comments:

Davis said...

My Monday morning Beach Boys treat and chuckling over Jack Benny whose humor felt old and dated even then but now it's rather funny. Thanks for the memories.

Russ Manley said...

You're welcome.

Jack Benny was great. I enjoyed his show. His comedy was the old-fashioned kind, based on wit rather than stupidity. Which is why it's still funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails