C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Okay, So Just WHO Is Destroying the Traditional Family?

Breaking news out of Alaska: Noted Christianist, TV dancer, and unwed mother Bristol Palin is pregnant - and unmarried - again. And her righteous, God-fearing, Bible-believing, gun-toting, born-again mother says that is just oh-so-wonderful, and best of all, God is totally fine with it, too. Heck yeah! Jump ahead to the 3:20 mark:




Meanwhile in Ireland, that country's first same-sex marriage took place today as Cormac Gollogly and Richard Dowling, a barrister and a banker, tied the knot in County Tipperary, after 12 years as a committed couple, as reported by the Irish Times. All good wishes to the happy couple.




I could say more, but I'll let you fellas judge for yourselves which story is praiseworthy and which is just total bullshit.


2 comments:

Tim said...

So let me get this straight. In Palinland God does what fits in with your desires and wishes at any particular moment . . . . . Uh, OK . . . . and there was me thinking it worked the other way around! And dumb Bristol, giving up a studly MoH Marine! Best outflanking move he ever made!

Frank said...

So Bristol will be getting a third, fourth and fifth chance to be a single mom...

Related Posts with Thumbnails