C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, October 30, 2014

To Boo or Not to Boo

I always loved Casper, bought all the comic books - but the syndicated show wasn't aired by any of the three stations we could get, so I couldn't watch the cartoons, which was a great disappointment.

Once in a great while, I suppose when the atmosphere was just right, we could get them in a very snowy picture from a station in another city a hundred miles away - but that was rare. It goes without saying that all the cartoons on television were in black and white - you had to go to the movies to see a color cartoon.

Young'uns today have no concept of a TV show they just can't see by any means, I guess. But y'all can see this one right here and now - in color, even! Enjoy.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails