C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thirty-two!

Latest marriage map from Freedom to Marry - click to enlarge.

A flurry of legal developments happened yesterday, so now there are 32 states where people like us can marry: hit the links to read up on the mind-boggling good news.

Alaska

Arizona

Wyoming

Federal government


And although this is not my idea at all of a proper do, I still had to get my hanky out - Kevin Patterson and David Larance have the first gay wedding in Arizona:




And here's a great piece on Karen and Nelda, the lesbian couple you see in the video above, who have been waiting since the freakin' Eisenhower Administration for the right to marry!




Finally, a sweet pic from Idaho taken earlier this week:


2 comments:

Frank said...

I just don't have words...

Davis said...

Hope for all the Jack Twists out there...

Related Posts with Thumbnails