C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It Gets Better: The Mounties

After two weeks of constant internet trouble, the problem seems to have been fixed by a hunky bearish type whom the phone company sent to my house yesterday. Unfortunately, he was straight as a board, but he did seem to know what he was doing; so maybe this fix will last, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed against another lapse of connection.

Meanwhile, here's an It Gets Better video made by Canada's finest. Enjoy.



6 comments:

Frank said...

What? No photos of Hunky Bear?

Russ Manley said...

"Oh, thanks for fixing my phone line - before you go, would you mind my taking a couple of pics of you? Yes, stand just like that . . . could you unbutton that shirt, please? Yeah, the chest hair looks great, how about one more button? Thanks - hold still now. I have this blog, and my readers will definitely want to see what you look like. . . ."

Sorry Frank - I clean forgot to get a snap! How silly of me.

Tim said...

It might be cold in Canada, but they've got warm hearts. :)

Frank said...

Just a poor attempt at levity...

June Butler said...

No Dudley Do-Rights there. Good on the Mounties.

Russ Manley said...

Frank - it's not a bad idea. Someone with more technical expertise than me could set up a hidden camera I suppose, with all the gadgetry now available. But usually all I get for repairmen is beer-belly Bubba, you know?

Mimi - yes I thought it was a nice gesture, and again makes the point that we are indeed everywhere, in every walk of life - the guy or gal next door, not the rambling monsters the religious fanatics always paint us as.

Related Posts with Thumbnails