C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hate Is Alive and Well

On Sunday night, three punks burst in to Robert's Lafitte, a gay bar in Galveston, and started stoning patrons, causing some serious injuries. The bar has both gay and straight patrons, and as I blogged about last fall, was a gathering point for survivors of the hurricane that devastated the island. Kudos to the police, who quickly arrested the perps.

Joe.My.God also has this horrible story of a double murder in a redneck corner of Spain, and the perp's acquital on a "gay panic" defense.

And still, we are the ones who are so awful, so sinful, so immoral? I don't think so.

1 comment:

T.E.W. said...

It still amazes me how other people are so threatened by us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails