C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, September 4, 2026

Waitin' for the Weekend: World's Best Nude Gay Beaches

Your Head Trucker shows off his treasure trail on a Florida beach, 35 years ago.  
My summer lover and I spent nearly every weekend at one beach or another.
We got quite brown and had a lot of fun while it lasted.  A happy memory.

Something different for this Labor Day weekend:  Experienced travelers Andy and Trai take us on a tour of their favorite nude gay beaches here, there, and yonder.  I hope all my truckbuddies have fun in the sun with the one they love, wherever you are.

And if you can't be with the one you love -- love the one you're with. There are only so many summers, babe.


Update 9/5/26:  Wow, this post has gotten a shipload of views.  Overnight, the count went from 725 to 9530 14,828, and more all the time.  At first I thought - Damn, I was hotter than I thought.  Aw, but then I remembered the f*kn video.

Oh well.  If it's the vid you like, Andy and Trai have lots more to see on YT.  On the other hand, if it's the pic of me in my glory days (?) you like, just stuff a bill or two in my Speedo.  *Grin*

-----

4 comments:

Alex said...

Love the smile and the treasure trail!

Russ Manley said...

You're sweet. Muchas gracias!

Frank said...

You were in better shape than I've ever been with my "love handles" which are now more like walrus handles or something...
Nice to be able to travel the world looking for beaches. We are in California enjoying the beaches, but not a gay in sight.
As for Boy's Beach (we always used the possessive), the park rangers began to crack down on nudity during the Reagan (of course) administration. It was actually a pretty aggressive and intimidating operation. I'm not sure what the nudity situation is now. Our other two gay naked areas were in Vermont (as I've covered in my now defunct blog): The Ledges (Lake Harriman reservoir) and the Rock River. My favorite place was Moonstone in Rhode Island (mixed-not completely gay) which is now totally closed. Also Sandy Hook in New Jersey (mixed). Those were the days my friend....

Russ Manley said...

I'll take your remark as a compliment, thanks. But I never had a flat belly, always a little thicker at the waistline than I should have been, dammit. But nothing like it is now! I am a walrus too. Grin.

Another time, my summer lover and I went to an unofficial gay beach at Pensacola, miles away from the main public beach. OMG I never saw so many hot gorgeous men in one place before or since! And a lot of them were "doin' what comes nat'rally" too. Like Mark Twain at the Follies Beregere in Paris, "I put my hands over my eyes for very shame. But I looked through my fingers." Ha.

There was another, unofficial nude beach a little further down the beach road - owned by the Air Force, not the state - and apparently the feds just didn't care what people wore or didn't. We and this other couple we were riding with got there just before sunset to scope it out. Nearly everyone had already left, but there was this one handsome, curly headed muscular hairy guy, stark naked, trudging back to his car and I wished then we'd got there earlier! He grinned at us, and we at him, but that's all there was to it. That was my total experience with gay/nude beaches.

I didn't have nearly as much sex as some guys did back then - I was looking for a partner, not a one-night stand - but we certainly ought to enjoy our young bodies while we can. They don't last forever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails