C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Pork Boys Did Summer

Nothing to see here . . . yet.

Well, I'll tell you.  When you get old and gray, and feel a bit worn out in body and mind, it's hard to keep doing all the things you used to do.  I've been meaning to post some food pics for a long time now, and waiting for M. P. to send them to me from his phone for longer than that.  These cover the whole summer, including birthdays and the 4th of July.  

Now they've piled up in my inbox, and I'm not sure I remember what all the different meals were or when we ate them.  M. le chef and I will have to put our heads together on that.  Whenever we are both awake and clear-headed at the same time.  (Old people sleep a lot, you know, and keep strange hours.)

So as a last resort, since the motivation train has yet to arrive, I'm posting all these in one batch below the jump here.  Maybe that will stimulate me to get the project done.  If so, I'll turn this into a proper Pork Boys post.  If not, well . . . just move along, fellas, don't block the sidewalk.

































4 comments:

Frank said...

Well that made me hungry. I'll have to raid the fridge. And this old person doesn't sleep much - never takes a nap and tosses and turns most of the night. (My best sleep is when I doze off at 7:30pm in the recliner while trying to watch TV). We are usually in bed by 9:30pm and I'm up at 5am to have breakfast with my hubby and make his lunch before sending him off into the wilderness.

Russ Manley said...

Obviously, you two are early birds. We retired night owls don't usually get up before noon - sometimes later. We just do as we please during our waking hours and have dinner between midnight and 2 a.m. M. P. conks out immediately after, while I often sit up and doodle till dawn. When you're waking, I'm preparing to retire.

O cultural diversity, I love you!

Davis said...

You boys sure do eat good.

Russ Manley said...

Yessir, we do for a fact, and thanks be to God.

Related Posts with Thumbnails