C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Prince Charles on the Climate Crisis

The Prince of Wales, who has championed protection of the environment since long before it was hip to do so, expresses himself in a thoughtful interview about the problems now facing the world, marred by a somewhat hysterical interviewer and a completely misleading video title.  Well, listen to what he says, and see what you think.  

The interview takes place in the garden at Birkhall, the Prince's Scottish country house, part of the Balmoral Castle estate.

 

And here's the scoop on that "wine and cheese" fuel - it's ethanol, people, which all of Brazil and several other countries already run on.  Grow up.

-----

2 comments:

Davis said...

And his son, too. Like HMQ they show real commitment to their duties.

Russ Manley said...

Yes indeed. I hope the British appreciate what they have there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails